Ganbatte is a VR game in which you’re a cat competing to become the best sushi eater of the galaxy.
Ganbatte is a competitive multiplayer game for VR, about cats, in space, eating sushi. Players try to eat as much valuable sushi as they can to reach the highest score. The game is family-friendly and brings together hungry sushi cats from across the galaxy. Ganbatte is currently in development and was released as an Early Access title on April 19, 2018.
Ganbatte is inspired by the Nintendo 64 party game Pokémon Stadium (1998), which featured the highly addictive mini-game Sushi-go-round. With Ganbatte, Mimicry expands and reimagines this game for VR, bringing together hungry sushi cats from across the galaxy.
- Quick Match, 4 players competing online
- Host & Join, multiplayer frenzy
- Single-player vs. AI, bots at easy/medium/hard
- 28 Challenges, can you complete them all?
- Step-by-step tutorial, learn at your own pace
- Friends and Global Steam Leaderboards
- Oculus and Vive cross-platform multiplayer
- 8 different types of sushi
- Combo system
- Double conveyor belt, moving in opposite directions
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4 and Steam