VR strategy game Skyworld will release October 17, 2017 on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality
Vertigo Games - creators of the award-winning VR shooter Arizona Sunshine - and Wolfdog Interactive today announce their VR strategy game Skyworld will release October 17, 2017 on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality. Pre-orders are available from today via Steam and Oculus Home. Furthermore, an early access beta will be held on October 6-8.
Priced at $39.99 / € 39,99 / £ 30,99, Skyworld pre-orders receive a 25% discount and exclusive Berserker avatar masks. Players with these masks will stand out and strike fear in opponents in face-to-face multiplayer matches and skirmishes.
Lastly, an early access beta of the game will occur October 6-8, 2017. Interested HTC Vive and Oculus Rift owners may register for a drawing to join the beta by signing up for the Skyworld newsletter at the official website before 12am PST / 9am CEST on October 5, 2017.
Skyworld reinvents classic strategy gameplay for VR without compromising on gameplay depth by using intuitive VR controls and providing player feedback right on the VR battlefield. Step into intricately animated fantasy worlds where you are king and watch your battle maps come to life around you. Built in gaming sessions optimal for VR, Skyworld lets you conquer and reunite all Skyworlds in the full-size campaign and challenge friend or foe in online cross-platform multiplayer mode.
- Accessible Gameplay. Innovates traditional UIs with intuitive VR controls and in-world feedback
- Highly Interactable Fantasy Worlds. Puts highly interactable, animated fantasy worlds at your command, which you influence with every decision you make
- Full-feature VR Game. Offers a story-based single player campaign, skirmish mode and online cross-platform multiplayer
- Reinvents Classic Strategy Gameplay for VR. Combines accessible, turn-based strategy and management gameplay with fast-paced real-time tactical battles
- Built from the Ground Up for VR.
Skyworld launches October 17, 2017 on Windows Mixed Reality, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.