“Hangry Bunnies From Mars”, the first VR title from Studio229, is available today for the HTC Vive, with Oculus Touch launching soon.
Face off against an invading armada of adorable little killers with a serious case of mankind munchies in Hangry Bunnies From Mars, an exciting new VR shooter from Studio229. Join up with the Critter Death Squad (an unconventional extermination company) and arm yourself to the teeth with epic weaponry designed by the team’s unhinged mad scientist, get tactical updates from a KGB pizza delivery driver, and fight to keep Earth off the dinner menu.
Hangry Bunnies From Mars, the over-the-top shooter that pits you, the chief exterminator (who is definitely an expendable clone) for the Critter Death Squad, straight in the path of hungry+angry extraterrestrials. Fortunately, you have some epic transforming weapons that are perfect for critter extermination.
In Hangry Bunnies From Mars, you’ll take on the fluffy-wuffy armada in this replayable arcade adventure. You’ll suit up using some ridiculous weapons to take on these voracious varmints, all the while enjoying hilarious running commentary from Colin the British engineer and Vlad the Russian tactician. You’ll literally have a blast defending the city of New Los Angeles, all rendered with a vibrant art style in roomscale VR!
- Quick, easy-to-learn arcade gameplay with excellent replayability
- Take on hundreds of onscreen enemies at once, each with special characteristics
- Unique transforming weapons with powerful abilities
- Featuring iconic characters and comedic script written by Hollywood team
- Dynamic difficulty adjuster makes gameplay fun and challenging regardless of experience
- “Fluffy Wuffy” mode makes gameplay & content suitable for younger players, while “Really Hangry” mode amps up the difficulty for a bigger challenge
The game launches today, August 23rd, on Steam at $14.99 for the HTC Vive, with Oculus Touch support releasing shortly afterwards. www.hangrybunnies.com .