Accounting+ is the all-new NIGHTMARE ADVENTURE COMEDY form Crows Crows Crows and Squanch Games for PlayStation®VR.
In actuality, it is the PSVR version of the critically acclaimed game collaboration between The Stanley Parable designer William Pugh and Rick And Morty co-creator Justin Roiland but this time with even more Accounting. The game promises great classic reality experiences such as: clean up your office, take the battery out of the cooling machine, play the skeleton xylophone, and/or summon thousands upon thousands of demons.
The PSVR trailer was revealed during The Game Awards 2017 pre-show. When asked during the how about how the relationship with Roiland and Pugh got started, Pugh responded that he lied to Roiland that he was working at Epic Games.
- Designed by the co-creator of Rick and Morty and the designer of The Stanley Parable and Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist!
- Characters voiced by Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty), Rich Fulcher (The Mighty Boosh), Cassie Steele (Degrassi: The Next Generation), Arin Hanson (Game Grumps), and many more!
- Original soundtrack by Silkersoft!
- Hits a consistent 60 frames per second (WHILE RENDERING MULTIPLE CREATURES).
- Go into Virtual Reality inside Virtual Reality. Yes, just like Inception, but NO, time doesn't move slower in VR.
- Not for babies. If you're a baby and want to play Accounting+, you're going to have to be a very cool baby.
Having played the original and being a fan of both Rick and Morty & The Stanley Parable I am very excited for fans of THE VR.
Here is my post on the original ACCOUNTING http://www.catsandvr.com/blog/accounting