Vindicta is a great VR FPS that is able to stand out from a very crowded marketplace with its innovative control scheme, smooth gun combat, and art style that seems like a mix of Portal and Half-Life. Vindicta was the winner of the recent Pocket Gamer VR Indie Pitch in San Francisco that included some amazing games including the upcoming game from CatsAndVR.
VINDICTA recently got a great new update and a price drop to $14.99 making the game more accessible as the team enters full release mode
This update, entitled The Hive, answers a lot of the comments people had and includes a lot of new content to make the shooter experience even more fun!
Here are just a few of the features in the new update.
- Overall fixes and adjustments
- Optimized enemy AI - enemies now seek you out and follow you
- Melee weapon - for out of ammo situations
- The Hive - new level with an hour worth of gameplay, awesome puzzles and tricky arena fights!
- Each existing level now has 15-30min more gameplay time
- 3 new enemy types
- New collectible shield