Developer Quantic Dream will be releasing a demo tomorrow for one of my most anticipated games this year "Detroit: Become Human". It will be available for download on the PlayStation Store starting from April 24th, 12:01 am EST. In the demo you take on the role of Connor, a hostage negotiator android sent to take control of this high-stakes situation.
As part of the Hostage demo experience, there’s also an extended Alexa Skill! Properly named “CyberLife,” the Alexa Skill will provide you guidance and additional intel about this near future android filled world. As you take on the role of Connor, a hostage negotiator android sent to take control of this high-stakes situation, the CyberLife Skill will help guide you in your decision making throughout the investigation process, while giving you a deeper look at the various characters involved within the Hostage demo. It will also give you insights on how you can best alter your decision within the experience that could result in a different ending outcome.
With the CyberLife Skill, you’ll be able to learn more about the world of Detroit: Become Human:
- Tell Me About – Get more details as you examine every piece of the crime scene.
Try saying: “Alexa, ask CyberLife to tell me about the fish?”
- What’s Their Story? – Uncover the truth behind any character you find within the demo.
Try saying: “Alexa, ask CyberLife to tell me about the Phillips Family?”
- Alter the Course of History – Using the Flowchart at the end of the demo, use the skill to discover alternate endings.
Try saying: “Alexa, ask CyberLife why Connor failed to reach Daniel in time?”
To get started, all you need is the following:
1. Download the Detroit: Become Human Demo from the PS Store on PS4
2. Have access to any enabled Amazon Alexa Device
3. Download the Detroit: Become Human CyberLife Skill by saying “Alexa, enable CyberLife” or by doing a search for Cyberlife with your Amazon Alexa app (requires Alexa app and Wi-Fi internet connection). Info Via Playstation Blog